This post is dedicated to showing you a little bit of Korea. I have not been out shooting pictures a lot (surprisingly), but here are some things that I did get.
Click on the image to enlarge. At the end of this post I have a brief description of what each image is.
1.View from the top of a local “mountain” (really more like a hill actually); an overview of Sungtan.
2. Here I captured two of Korea’s extremes, both objects of which are very prevalent here: Barbwire and dragonflies.
3. One of the many local hiking trails.
5. Cute bakery food.
6. Umbrellas on market day.
7. market day.
8. Korean Dunkin Donut.
9. One of the many local pagodas.
10. Gardens everywhere!
11. Cute Advertising
12. Blue phone booths and scooters.
13. The yummiest gummies I’ve ever eaten (in the shape of alphabet letters!)